Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 77
Photo of ktyler
click on phone number to call
I'm trying to put a phone number in a web page that a user can click on to make a call. I'm using a template and wrapping the phone numbe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of ktyler
set tab in javascript
what i need is a way to say, when the page loads, fire the event for the first tab that would be fired if the user clicked on it i have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of ktyler
include page query string
I have an included skuid page for a contact's calendar that works fine when i'm on a page that itself has a contact's id in its URL but w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of ktyler
trouble with dates in updateRow
I'm having trouble with dates i've created a row on a model and now i want to update 2 date time fields var start = d.start_time_and_dat...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of ktyler
narrow table hides filter
in a narrow table the filter hides behind the "table features" drop down and can't be selected i'll have to change it in the xml
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of ktyler
indexof error
I've added a bunch of rows to a model. Then I print out how many rows there are The model is  "that.a.availabilities" the line in bold pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of ktyler
index of error got me stumped
I have a model, it has data in it, I can dump the model and see the data, when I call "save" on it I get this:     }} Check:76 Uncaught T...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of ktyler
popup no longer works on popup forms
This has been working for me. Make a popup form. Put a page title on that popup, add button, set that button to "popup", click on the pop...
  • ktyler, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of ktyler
custom popup layouts disappear
This has happened several times in the last few days. Have a form open on 2 tabs, one in design, the other in preview add components to a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged