Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 66
Photo of ktyler
skuid scaffolding
I would like to be able to create a scaffold for an org using skuid. I've made a skuid page that has the skuid object as its model and di...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of ktyler
event hooks
it would be great if the "advanced" tab for fields gave access to some event hooks, even just "after update" I know you can write a cu...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of ktyler
field properties
It would be really nice if the "advanced" field properties allow the user to set the font, font size, font color, background color for bo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of ktyler
filter preview
While watching the filters and conditions video I had an idea. It would be very useful if when you were creating filters... you could "pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of ktyler
"Freeze" columns in tables
The good news is that SKUID's "table" component lets me build great bulk editing tools.... the bad news is that my users like it so much ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of ktyler
Option to not show table footers
For small subforms there doesn't seem to be a need to show the table footer. I did it will a little CSS but you might consider it as a ch...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of ktyler
Undo
I was working on a form and deleted a field set by mistake... I don't suppose you could offer undo ?
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of ktyler
Full screen popup editing
popups are cool but creating them is a pain in the "popup" size window could you include a control, like the one that video viewers h...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of ktyler
Unsaved changes warning
I've been caught a couple of times by leaving the page design page without saving my changes.... and losing them all Can you give a "d...
  • 12 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of ktyler
further adventures in testing
so to do testing i need to be able to create mock objects (I've added an is_test field to all my custom objects) and then delete the mock...
  • ktyler, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of ktyler
testing
I invite comments on ideas about how to write testable javascript: what i'm doing so far: trying to break my javascript down into small...
  • ktyler, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of ktyler
record selectors for tables
it would be really great if you could optionally show a "record selector" button on each row of a table, and when you clicked that button...
  • ktyler, 6 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of ktyler
Eating your own dogfood
I often save snippets of code... for one reason or the other rather than keeping them in a folder somewhere i spent 5 minutes and made...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea