Conversations

Photo of Jason C
Owner filed in Salesforce1
I have a mobile case page that I built in the unified composer (not as legacy mobile). I have deck component on the page with field edito...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
Table search fields
I think I found a bug in the table properties for the Search. When I choose to add fields manually from my model all can see are referenc...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
After upgrade issue
All my pages are not rendering any Fields after upgrade to 10. X are there new permissions that need to be enabled with this update?
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
URL redirect auto-populate field
I have save button on a popup that redirects to a URL for a new Case page. I included the Account ID as a parameter in the redirect URL. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
Permission error on save
I have a user that is trying to change the case owner on the case detail page. They get the following error when they save. The user i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Bill Fox
Cannot resize popup
I have an action with a popup in the Skuid editor.  I want to see more of the popup to view more fields and try to expand the the top or ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
page shifts up on browser refresh
I have a new Case page with a custom Skuid header and footer and when I refresh the page in Chrome the page shifts up and I almost loose ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
Text box rows to display
I have custom rich text area field and when I added to my page it shows only one skinny line. I'm able to add text in the text box and it...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
Chart hover
I have a horizontal Bar chart with a click-on action for a popup. The problem is when I move the mouse over to one of the bars I get a ho...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
Mobile page - Case detail
I have built two panels Open cases and case Detail. I'm trying to add the case owner name to the detail page but it is showing up blank. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason C
Displaying an icon for picklist
I'm building a Entitlement details page and would like to show the status icon field from the default salesforce page. Only the text stat...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question