Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 111
Photo of Skuidward Tentacles (Raymond)
Idea: Update of merge fields in labels with changes in the model
I have tab labels that uses merge syntax to display the total number of records in a model. When I update and requery that model using ac...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Barry Schnell
Collapsible Wrapper Custom Component
There has been ongoing discussion recently to enhance the features currently available in the Field Editor "Section Header" as well as pr...
  • 17 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew N
Adding two UI-only formula fields from different models
Apologies if this is a junior question, but I searched here in the community and couldn't find a good answer to my problem. Right now I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg Jarrett
Tips for deploying pages in Lightning?
I've spent a bit of time today trying out different deployment scenarios for a new Skuid implementation, and I want to use the the Lightn...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elissa Bradley
Set Editable Default Values for New Row
I am using a drawer to display tasks related to a custom object.  My drawer contains a table, and I'm using Context conditions on the tab...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jared Jones
mystery links for standard page view/edit
I'm testing the latest release of skuid in our sandbox org, and am wondering where these half-visible links to view/edit using the standa...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Peter Bender
"Edit Mode" button
I'd like a button on any field editors, tables, or headers/titles that allows the user to put the section into full edit mode. I like my ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Conlan O'Rourke
Public Beta for Skuid Releases
The Skuid community keeps growing...yay! Seems like recent releases have been a bit...less than polished...I know I would and I'm sure m...
  • 8 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Michael Schniepp
Table headers stuck to the left after upgrade to Millau
There seems to be a bug with table headers. All of my table headers are set to "Right" but they all are still displayed on the left.  Is...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Craig Rosenbaum
Create New Users for OEM Application
We have a white labeled OEM app and we are trying to keep the customer entirely in our VF pages. The issue arises when the customer needs...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jared Jones
How to make skuid highcharts and highcharts-more.js work on the same page
I followed Irvin's example of how to use additional chart types from Highcharts to create a gauge chart ( https://community.skuid.com/sku...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Schnell
Add support for programmatically triggering formula fields to evaluate
Currently, there is no officially supported way to force a formula to re-calculate.  Coupled with the fact that there are several scenari...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter Bender
Ability to edit parent/lookup object fields in a table
I'm sure lots of us would love the ability to have editable fields from a parent or lookup object represented directly in a table. We did...
  • 13 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Peter Baeza
Digital signatures using SKUID
I have a use case where we want to sign input by drawing a signature on a iPad screen and store it in Salesforce as a SKUID-image or atta...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Craig Rosenbaum
Skuid page for 'Send an Email'
Hello, I am trying to create a skuid page for the salesforce page one is directed to when you URL hack a button to send an email via a t...
  • 13 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Matt Sones
Queues with drawers: expand and collapse all top-level queue drawers
We like queues with drawers to categorize queue items. For top-level queues where the only on-click action is open/close drawer, here's t...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jared Jones
Skuid in Lightning experience when not all users have a skuid license
Not all of our users have skuid licenses and we currently rely on VF override pages to route the user to the appropriate skuid or non-sku...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Schnell
Popup Controller Component - Disable 'X', Escape key and hook dialog events
Ever want to detect when the 'X' or Escape Key is clicked/pressed to initiate a dialog close - or better yet, disable it completely?  Eve...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Justin Kruse
validation rule error messages
I have several active validation rules on the opportunity object. When using a SKUID wizard, the validation rules accurately prevent me f...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of mB Roman Melnik
Can we pull Object Metadata into a Skuid Page?
Does anyone know if/how we can pull object Metadata into a Skuid Page? For example, what Action Overrides are in place on objects? And C...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered