Conversations

Photo of Janet
Banzai Action type - run apex action
There is a new action type- run apex action. Can you provide some documentation now how it can be used? I cannot find anything on this. T...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
Skuid include page shows Visualforce Error: page include does not exist
I'm adding a skuid page include in the UI directly. But I'm getting a standard Salesforce error when the VF page does not exist: Page inc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
How can I make a field conditionally required in bonzai version?
Hi I have 3 fields. I need to require at least one of them having a value. How should I do this? I tried the field renderer, but that mad...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
set default values for lookup field - works in some cases
Hi in some cases, when I have a condition on the model to set the lookup fields such as contact, they display properly as contact Name in...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
Conditional hide or show fields
Hi I have a picklist of 30 values and selecting any of them would potentially display 1-8 lookups fields. I'm setting up an action on the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Janet
UI only rich text field does not return value
Hi using this skuid.$M('model').data[0].ui_richtext  always returns undefined. Other types of UI only fields work fine using this syntax....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
UI only fields - rich text
Hi I want to add a rich text field as UI only field. I only see textarea as the closest type. How can I make it as rich text field as in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
How to return a rich text field in the custom renderer
Hi I'd like to create a UI only field with rich text editor. Is that possible in Skuid? The text area field does not render the CKEditor ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
How to update a field
I have a UI only checkbox on the model which is a new record A page. When that's checked I want to set up notes field 1, 2 and 3 from ano...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
skuid.time.getSFDate - read only Date field
Hi skuid.time.getSFDate() does not work with the new read only date field. Any other methods to convert SKuid date (yyyy-mm-dd) to SDFC d...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janet
skuid.utils.redirect to a record page
Hi MyContactRow.Id has the right value, but when this is called,              skuid.utils.redirect({                 url: '/{{{'+MyConta...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered