Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 96
Photo of Brandon Gage
My skuid page is really big
I think I may have hit the limit in XML characters that skuid is capable of storing in SF. I say this because i had to delete some txt f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ant Belsham
Calling apex function
Is there any way to write code to call an apex function from within skuid?
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Bender
"Edit Mode" button
I'd like a button on any field editors, tables, or headers/titles that allows the user to put the section into full edit mode. I like my ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Evan Hollonds
Row Action with inline snippet to update field
How can I define a Row Action that updates a field within a row. I've attempted the following, but I'm getting a 'Visualforce Remoting E...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elissa Bradley
Re-format a phone number using custom field renderer?
Hello Skuid Community! Is it possible to create a field renderer that will re-format a number as a phone number?   i.e., user enters a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Baeza
Digital signatures using SKUID
I have a use case where we want to sign input by drawing a signature on a iPad screen and store it in Salesforce as a SKUID-image or atta...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of David Ross
Filter Calendar by User - Using the Action Framework
I was looking for a creative way to filter the calendar per view...month, week, etc...  / user like you can on the day view.  It is commo...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Chan
How does skuid handle session timeout when using table filters, pagination, etc.?
We have a scenario where our mobile skuid users are infrequently using our skuid app and their salesforce session may timeout/expire in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ken Neff
namespace and managed packages
We're using Skuid pages in a managed package of our own. Beyond install complexities, we've had a bear of a time dealing with namespace ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Greg Huete
Export to Excel without a table
I found myself wanting to create a blank hidden table today just to use the export to excel function. Is there a way to create a butto...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Michael Marshall
Anyone able to use Bootstrap with Skuid?
I am looking for more of a bootstrap look and feel.  I would love to //netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootswatch/3.1.1/cerulean/bootstrap.min.cs...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Bender
Is there a way to selectively override/remove a lookup field's link?
I know I can override a "view" link globally or for profiles or record types, but can I do it selectively (or remove the link entirely) f...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg Huete
Ideas to improve the calendar component
I am just putting the finishing touches on our first implementation of Skuid in our shiny new Salesforce instance. While developing ou...
  • 12 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Greg Huete
Are All-Day events supported on the calendar?
I can't find it in the documentation, but are all day events supported on the Skuid calendar? We use these to enter in hours for interns...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ant Belsham
Popup Table Search Not Working
Scenario: 1) We use a popup with a table in it and a search box on it (in this example the Users object) 2) Open the popup and search f...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Peter Bender
What is the best way to have a lookup that supports creating a new record if one isn't found?
In my experience, one of the biggest annoyances for standard SF users is that when they use a lookup field to try to find a record, but d...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jonathan Gillespie
Use apex to package and unpackage pages in a module?
I'm working on trying to better automated some of the steps in our deployment process, and am wondering if there's a way to run the packa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ktyler
turning off the automatic link for name fields
I have a form that has a table with row action buttons. If you click on the button for a row you get a set of child records displayed.......
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Glenn Elliott
Change formatting of Table Row based on field value
I want to set conditional formatting on the Priority field on the standard Task object. If the priority is High, I want to add a class to...
  • 6 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Glenn Elliott
Control redirect URL after deleting calendar event
When I delete an event in a calendar view, the redirect after the delete goes to a standard Salesforce calendar link "/00U/o", which isn'...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered