Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 192
Photo of Dave
slider using fields for minimum and max value
Hi guys I have the JS needed to create sliders, but JS noob that i am, wondering if there is  way to use existing fields in same model to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ktyler
Add display of value to slider example.
i'm using the slider example and it works great now the client wants to also see the numeric value as the slider slides the jquery ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Schnell
Collapsible Wrapper Custom Component
There has been ongoing discussion recently to enhance the features currently available in the Field Editor "Section Header" as well as pr...
  • 17 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Oliver Sinfield
UI Field Conditions
Is there a trick to getting UI-field based conditions working? I have a UI field that checks two values and if they differ, sets its (bo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave
Apex heap size too large only for 1 user...
Hi,Not a new question, and through the years became quite proficient at finding cause/fixing heap issues...But this one boggles my mind. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of pFranzen
Automatic 'Load More' action
Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I feel that it is a fairly major issue. I am running into quite a few situations wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dave
Chart title merge syntax issue
Hi, Tried to use merge syntax in title for a chart and the data will not render... The chart is based on object 'BkWizzardAccount' and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Peter Bender
"Edit Mode" button
I'd like a button on any field editors, tables, or headers/titles that allows the user to put the section into full edit mode. I like my ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dave
Update a field(date field) on row to blank value
Hi I'm trying for a framework action to accomplish the following: Update field on row I want to update a Date/Time field (same issue f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave
Weird errors after updating Skuid
Hi not sure how to really describe the problem as I do not understand it This morning because of another issue that was suppose to be fi...
  • Dave, 7 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Skuidward Tentacles (Raymond)
Search Component drop down suggestions don't render over page includes 9.5.5
I have a skuid header with a search component. When you start typing the name of the contact you are searching for a dropdown shows you s...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dave
Create New Account record and ability to upload documents on same page
Hi is there a way to create a new account record and have the ability to upload documents on it on same page or a wizard? I've know how ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chandra V
Clear Search Component
Anyone know of a way to clear the text in the Search Component?  We use it to trigger an action. Once the user is "done", I want the sear...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Skuidward Tentacles (Raymond)
Idea: Page to Print, Page to PDF, Page to Email, Page to Content actions
I'm sure there are bigger issues the Skuid team is tackling, but I'll continue to post my "practical wish list": It would be neat if th...
  • 15 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dave
Show Numbers on Chart
Hi, looked in forum but could not find similar question I want to show the numbers directly in chart, so used the setting in 'Styling t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave
Theme Versioning
Hi, I think it could be  practical to have versions for theme editor as well. In many cases I wanted to revert changes ... and had to d...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dave
page title not respecting button order
Hi , First time I notice this on a Page title component (happens often in row actions) On builder page I have the Save/cancel button as...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Anna Wiersema
Render Skuid pages as PDF
(via EvanDonavan from github.com/skuidify) "Can a Skuid page be rendered as PDF using the Visualforce renderAs property? If not, ...
  • 34 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Daniel Alaniz
autofill fields based on previous selection
I currently have Column in a Field Editor where a user would select one of our warehouses from a picklist, I would like the address field...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Dave
Is there a way not to allow users to overide skuid page and go back to standard?
Hello, As the title says: Is there a way not to allow users to overide skuid page and go back to standard? Now all my users have to do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered