Conversations

Conversations 161 - 180 of 286
Photo of Bill Fox
TFG in include page
Barry is probably best to answer this about collapsable wrappers.  If I have an include that has a collapsible wrapper.  If I condition t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
css external resources missing
I had css external links in my theme.  I changed a field in my css yesterday and saved.  I then noticed today that formating was failing....
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
External CSS Missing
The external links are missing and the formating issue still exists in Iphone and Ipad.   And then when I refresh I get "Loading Theme Co...
  • Bill Fox, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Bill Fox
CSS changes not being used
I went into my CSS 2 days ago and saw the external links.  I just now went in and they were gone.  I was able to add the 3 external links...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
Site formating failing
Very frustrated.  I made the mistake of not checking my iphone to see if my site would work in the sandbox.  So, I made the MISTAKE of up...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Bill Fox
Skuid editor of TEXTAREA
I am using the Skuid editor to create merge documents.  Works pretty good except for fine tuning.  As an example in edit mode this page l...
  • Bill Fox, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Ipad page include not working
I have a script that uses a custom popup with a page include. The page include shows on my windows PC as seen in the attachment.  However...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Too many Email Invocations
I am using a mass action to trigger process builder to send an email. Is there a method to do this for more that 10 records using skuid m...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
ui-field boolean if true
What is needed to check if this is true in UI-field calculation field? IF({{Primary_Cell__c}}  == "TRUE","This is the Entity phone numbe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
CSS in Microsoft Edge
I have upgraded to the new microsoft IE (Edge).  The CSS is being processed in the wrong order.  Here is Chrome: Here is IE (Edge) Here...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
UI-Fields Failing
Not sure why, but I am getting the following when i try to preview a skuid page.  It is the UI-fields in one object. not other UI-fields ...
  • Bill Fox, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Fox
UI-Fields Failing
Not sure why, but I am getting the following when i try to preview a skuid page.  It is the UI-fields in one object. not other UI-fields ...
  • Bill Fox, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Fox
Email Format Check
I currently use the following in salesforce to check if the user put in a valid email format: IF( Text(Temp_Type__c)  = "New Member", IF...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered