Conversations

Conversations 141 - 160 of 280
Photo of Bill Fox
Public Site issue
I have done the upgrade and just discovered my pages are not rederring or bombing on mobile devices. I am having issues in pulling up th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
Model Conditioning
Not sure if this will work.  I can be passing 1 of 2 parms in the url.  The parms both work individually if I remove the other query  One...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Send an attachment
I have uploaded a file using skuid.  I now want to use flow to send an email with the uploaded file. The path to the document is: https:/...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Bill Fox
Update Order
Do I install Update 1 I1 and the Interaction 5?  Or  Do i install just I5?  They seem to have different Bug fixes but also duplicate big ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Update Confusion
I have Brooklyn Update 1 9.5.0  What do I do with Update 1 Iteration 1 ?  What do i do with Iteration 5?  If both, then what order?
  • Bill Fox, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Bill Fox
UI-Only LEN in equalion
What do I have wrong? If (   LEN( {{Temp_10_Digits__c}}   )  ==  10 , "" , "The phone length is " & LEN({{Temp_10_Digits__c}}) & " digit...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
swipe right in panel
I have set my interaction to be "Swipe Right" "Close All Panels".  On my desktop that does not have a touch screen when I try to click on...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
image in collapsible wrapper
I would like to create a UI-field that will result in links to different images.  So it is an "If" statement that the 2 results are paths...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
CSS rendering differently
The inline css is rendering differently.  I am trying to make a button take up the full length. .ui-button {    width: 100%;     margin:...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
Site formating failing
The behavior of a skuid page on a site fails after installing Iteration 2 of Brooklyn. Through my site http://member.dorothy.com on ipho...
  • 1 me too
  • 29 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Fox
TFG in include page
Barry is probably best to answer this about collapsable wrappers.  If I have an include that has a collapsible wrapper.  If I condition t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
css external resources missing
I had css external links in my theme.  I changed a field in my css yesterday and saved.  I then noticed today that formating was failing....
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
External CSS Missing
The external links are missing and the formating issue still exists in Iphone and Ipad.   And then when I refresh I get "Loading Theme Co...
  • Bill Fox, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Bill Fox
CSS changes not being used
I went into my CSS 2 days ago and saw the external links.  I just now went in and they were gone.  I was able to add the 3 external links...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
Site formating failing
Very frustrated.  I made the mistake of not checking my iphone to see if my site would work in the sandbox.  So, I made the MISTAKE of up...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged