Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 280
Photo of Bill Fox
Go to URL with Javascript
I have the following URL I would like to use in the "Go To URL" so the page opens in a popup after pressing a button. <a href="javascrip...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Collapsible wrapper on card
I have a card application.  At the bottom of each card is a collapsible wrap with displays a sum field from a related record.  I set the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
Jotform popup to open from menu
I have a form built in jotform which provides some script: <a href="javascript:void( window.open( 'https://form.jotform.com/728539721121...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
button popup on card
I have began using cards.  I have two buttons on each card.  The first goes to a url and the second is to a popup edit screen.  When I pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
field in table that runs actions
I have a page that is sent as a confirmation to a site user.  Since they are not internally trained skuid user they do not understand the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Sliding panel and popup
I have a popup with a table.  The table I have a row action sliding panel. The sliding panel opens behind the popup.  Is this as expected...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
specific date formula
I am attempting to insert a value into the specific date field. When save, go to another field it has changed today's date. How do I do...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
Value NOW not working in date
When I assign a value "Now" the page fails. List index out of bounds: 1ApplicationBrowserRequest TypeApplicationOperationVFRemotingDurat...
  • Bill Fox, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Bill Fox
Value NOW not working
When assigning NOW to Button property action the NOW button fails. Here is the error: List index out of bounds: 1ApplicationBrowserReque...
  • Bill Fox, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Bill Fox
template iframe data merge
In a template I want to merge a data field in an iframe. <div class="embed-responsive"> <iframe class="embed-responsive-item slideanim" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress