Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 284
Photo of Bill Fox
DAY_NAME Formula in UI_Field
In UI fields and today is Saturday  I want to return days of week in 7 separate UI_fields DAY_NAME( TODAY() )        returns Saturday D...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
return day of week
If today is friday and I am using UI-fields, why does the following not return "Friday"? IF(  DAY_OF_WEEK(  TODAY()    ) ==   "6" , "Fri...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
File Object Name
Now that I am storing documents as the new salesforce files  I thought the name might be AttachedContentDocument?  But I cannot query the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
search component formula field
I have a formula field "Search_Name__c" that I am trying to use with Search Component.  I can return the values of the "Search_Name__c". ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
requery a table
I have button that runs actions that show a pop up, uses as an include page to add a record and then requery the original table.  The que...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
Button spacing css
I have a some buttons that have different spacing between the icon and the words.  I can not find the difference in css Any ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Iphone formatting not working
I have a screen that looks good on my iphone. When I refresh it looks like this. If I refresh again it is good again. Any ideas ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
Trigger hide table with css
I have a table i want to hide with a chart below so I can use the filters of the table.  I also want to have a separate duplicate table w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Can't restore a page.
I managed to corrupt a page by messing up the html.  When I restore a version from 2 weeks ago I am getting this message: "Visualforce E...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved