paypal
Has anyone integrated a paypal button?
  • Bill Fox, 7 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
File Upload
I would like to be able to see a list of documents associated with an object with the "Preview" capability.  Like this but with a Skuid U...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Formating on iphone and Ipad
The button icons are not rendering correctly.  The "sk-webicon-ionicons:close-circled" is showing correctly on my desktop. On the iphone...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
Limit record dups in a table
I have an object that I am querying a related field in the object.  If there are multiple related object then the main object is showing ...
  • Bill Fox, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Fox
Popup template with iframe
I have a popup with a table temple that works well on pages that are allowed to be in an iframe. <div class="embed-responsive embed-resp...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
CSS for tab selected.
I have a tab set that when I select a tab, a blue box surrounds the tab until I click elsewhere on the page.  I cannot find what css is c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Subquery Coaching
I have four objects.  I have created a query on "CR_Use_DNA__c" and returned those records in a table.  How do also query the "Contact_R...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Search Component
When I click on a header display in "Search Component" to see all the matches from a Search a window pops up.  There is no option to clos...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
Another Day of Week
Formula to extract day of the week from a date field.  Does anyone know how I can define a formula that returns Monday/Tuesday/Thursday e...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
DAY_NAME Formula in UI_Field
In UI fields and today is Saturday  I want to return days of week in 7 separate UI_fields DAY_NAME( TODAY() )        returns Saturday D...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
return day of week
If today is friday and I am using UI-fields, why does the following not return "Friday"? IF(  DAY_OF_WEEK(  TODAY()    ) ==   "6" , "Fri...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
File Object Name
Now that I am storing documents as the new salesforce files  I thought the name might be AttachedContentDocument?  But I cannot query the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved