Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 286
Photo of Bill Fox
Document Composer
I am looking for a document composer to use with custom objects.  I am looking for recommendations?  
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Pickist rendering
When i use "Ride - Uber" in a picklist and use it to render a table, the table does not work.  If I change the picklist value to "Ride Ub...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
close topmost popup
I have a a popup open and another popup open on top of that one.  After upgrading to the newest  11.2.6 when the action is "close topmost...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
error with new user
I am receiving an error for a new user."1. A Skuid Model, 'page', requested a Field with relationship name 'skuid__Last_Modified_Date_Che...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Fox
paypal
Has anyone integrated a paypal button?
  • Bill Fox, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
File Upload
I would like to be able to see a list of documents associated with an object with the "Preview" capability.  Like this but with a Skuid U...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Limit record dups in a table
I have an object that I am querying a related field in the object.  If there are multiple related object then the main object is showing ...
  • Bill Fox, 11 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Fox
Popup template with iframe
I have a popup with a table temple that works well on pages that are allowed to be in an iframe. <div class="embed-responsive embed-resp...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
CSS for tab selected.
I have a tab set that when I select a tab, a blue box surrounds the tab until I click elsewhere on the page.  I cannot find what css is c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Subquery Coaching
I have four objects.  I have created a query on "CR_Use_DNA__c" and returned those records in a table.  How do also query the "Contact_R...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered