Conversations

Conversations 261 - 280 of 286
Photo of Bill Fox
user leaves company
Scenario: I have 200 users who have contibuted to force.com for 5 years.  When 1 user leaves the company I will migrate the "to-do's" to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Unique line items in a table
I have table with 50 city names with some duplicate city names.  I only want one to show a city once.  how do I do this? https://drive.go...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
accusoft document viewer
Has anyone integrated accusoft document viewer with skuid or another document management process?
  • Bill Fox, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Search and filters with contains
When I select a specific string field "Search Tax" the "Contains" option is missing.  When I select a different string field "Search Name...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
group results
If I have a 1000 items and most are the same. How do I only show 1 unique line item.  So, instead of 1000 items it will show 23 unique li...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
External URL
Want to move a snippet to an external site.   http://dorothy.com/Skuid/JS/Event_Color.js I have entered as follows: I can get to the pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
use snippet to change field color
Is it possible to use on field in a table to change the color of another field. I suspect the snippet looks something like this? var fie...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
bypass skuid tab URL
When I select a tab it correctly goes to the skuid page.  I have been shown how to remove a part of the URL and add something to go to th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
summary on filter table
I have a filter that lists the same item multiple time. I would like to have each item show once without coding.
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved