Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 264
Photo of Bill Fox
Example HR template
I saw in a video that there are examples of learning systems and hr systems.  Where do I find them?
  • Bill Fox, 2 weeks ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
import design system
Are there design system templates that can be imported?
  • Bill Fox, 2 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Tab background color
I want to change the 4th tab "LEARN/EARN"to always be background green.  How do I do this? Then I want to condition either the 3rd or 4t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Auto address completion
Has anyone seen something like an auto address code, works with google, that would like the following?https://form.jotform.com/Barkley/pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
UI_field reference field
I am trying to reference fields via a UI_field.  The first model fields look like this:The second model is:What goes in these fields to b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
table count duplicates
I have a table and have column that I would like to identify duplicate numbers.  In excel I can use an "if" statement to compare the 2 fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
soql error on mass action
I have 100 line items I am performing mass actions in a table.  When I select more than 10 items I get a SOQL error because it says I am ...
  • Bill Fox, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Fox
paypal integration
I currently use a product, jotfrom, to create forms that need a payment with Paypal.  I would like to use Skuid.  Here is how I build it ...
  • Bill Fox, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
button trigger a filter on a deck or card
In order to save real estate on my page I would like to add a button to my existing button set to filter a table or card.  is this possib...
  • Bill Fox, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Chart x axis label
I am having trouble figuring out how to change the axis labels on charts.I've gotten my model grouped by "CALENDAR_YEAR" and my category ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
View "In Content Document"
I see that I need to use "In Content Document (in record context).  How can I within skuid get the functionality to preview so I don't se...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered