Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 273
Photo of Bill Fox
docusign
Has anyone put together the detail steps (possible a video helper) on setting up docusign including configuring the data source?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
acton before page load
We are in a real bind.  How can we mimic the functionality of "Before Open" in an action sequence on a "form" or "Responsive Grid" for V2...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Fox
paypal integration
Just paid my Skuid bill and see they have integrated skuid to a payments processor.  Which reminded me of 2 unanswered questions. Has any...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
sliding to sliding panels
Had the opportunity to watch "Nautilus Notes 19.1 - June 4, 2019" and loved the format.  One of the suggestions was to use sliding panels...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
soql error on mass action
I have 100 line items I am performing mass actions in a table.  When I select more than 10 items I get a SOQL error because it says I am ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
UI-Only Field on public facing site
I have a page which is viewable on a site.  When the page loads I write 3 fields of data to a UI-Only fields.  On the public facing site ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
Example HR template
I saw in a video that there are examples of learning systems and hr systems.  Where do I find them?
  • Bill Fox, 5 months ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
import design system
Are there design system templates that can be imported?
  • Bill Fox, 5 months ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Tab background color
I want to change the 4th tab "LEARN/EARN"to always be background green.  How do I do this? Then I want to condition either the 3rd or 4t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered