Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 279
Photo of Bill Fox
Auto address completion
Has anyone seen something like an auto address code, works with google, that would like the following?https://form.jotform.com/Barkley/pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
UI_field reference field
I am trying to reference fields via a UI_field.  The first model fields look like this:The second model is:What goes in these fields to b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Conlan O'Rourke
Upcoming Skuid Spark Release!!!
Finally got a chance to finish watching the sneak peak to the Skuid Spark release. Mind blown!!! Well done Skuid Product Team! Super ex...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill Fox
Will the tfg components still work with Spark. Are there any known issues?
Will the tfg components still work with Spark.  Are there any known issues?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Moshe Karmel
Excel export truncates really long numbers
I have a table which often gets exported to excel via the export feature. I have a field in the table called "Utility_Account_Number__c" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Schnell
Collapsible Wrapper Custom Component
There has been ongoing discussion recently to enhance the features currently available in the Field Editor "Section Header" as well as pr...
  • 17 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Fox
Join fields in a table from 2 objects connected by Contatct_Record__c
I have the following:How do I create a page with a table that has the "View_Member__c" field from Member_DNA__c object, the "View Closed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
assign a date time field to a date time field
I am assigning a date time as follows: <action type="updateRow" fieldmodel="Add_CR_Showing" affectedrows="context" field="Temp_Date_Time_...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
table count duplicates
I have a table and have column that I would like to identify duplicate numbers.  In excel I can use an "if" statement to compare the 2 fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
soql error on mass action
I have 100 line items I am performing mass actions in a table.  When I select more than 10 items I get a SOQL error because it says I am ...
  • Bill Fox, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Skuidward Tentacles (Raymond)
Page include with slider: Close all sliding panels action doesn't work...
I have a page with a sliding panel opened from a row action. The sliding panel has a button at the top labeled "Close" and with an action...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill Fox
paypal integration
I currently use a product, jotfrom, to create forms that need a payment with Paypal.  I would like to use Skuid.  Here is how I build it ...
  • Bill Fox, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
button trigger a filter on a deck or card
In order to save real estate on my page I would like to add a button to my existing button set to filter a table or card.  is this possib...
  • Bill Fox, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Chart x axis label
I am having trouble figuring out how to change the axis labels on charts.I've gotten my model grouped by "CALENDAR_YEAR" and my category ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Access child relationships through merge syntax
I am attempting to access a child relationship on the following in a template in a table:I thought this would work, but does not.{{Q_Sale...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Schnell
Support merge syntax for date and datetime fields in AF Update a field on row
Currently, when using the action framework "Update a field on row(s)", the value for date and datetime fields are restricted to built-in ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Fox
View "In Content Document"
I see that I need to use "In Content Document (in record context).  How can I within skuid get the functionality to preview so I don't se...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
In content Document
I have used "In Content Document (with Record Context) to upload documents.  I can see the uploaded documents in "ContentDocument" object...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Fox
Lightning page without header and footer.
How do I show a lightning page:  https://dorothy.lightning.force.com/lightning/r/ContentDocument/069f1000002wZh7AAE/viewwithout the yello...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Fox
image in table row
How can I get a thumbnail of a picture to show in a table? Here what i have now.
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered