Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 467
Photo of Brandon Gage
My skuid page is really big
I think I may have hit the limit in XML characters that skuid is capable of storing in SF. I say this because i had to delete some txt f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Oliver Sinfield
UI Field Conditions
Is there a trick to getting UI-field based conditions working? I have a UI field that checks two values and if they differ, sets its (bo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Schnell
Provide context parameter to Conditional Rendering snippet returns true
Love the fact that Skuid has added the ability to call a snippet in conditional rendering! Unfortunately, the current design does not pr...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kalman Sweetwine
is skuid accessibility (Is it WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA compliant) compliant?
Where is documentation for accessibility / screen readers, etc. ? There are some accessibility coding best practices that we need to ensu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack Sanford
record type reference field filter showing values that user is not supposed to have access to
I've got a wizard that creates a new opportunity, and for the wizard I've limited possible record types to four options by using a field ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Peter Bender
Can I highlight the background of a cell in a table?
Thanks to your sample snippet, I figured out how to do some simple highlighting of a value with a snippet when it is read-only. The below...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Chan
Mass createRow performance when creating hundreds of rows
When building mass edit UIs we've encountered slow performance of the createRow method when creating hundreds of records. I've attached a...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Moshe Karmel
Bonzai + lightning components
For some reason, the thing that excited me the most about Bonzai (there are a lot of things to be excited about), was the last item in th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gary Bailey
Chatter feed not showing up for Community Partner Users
I am experiencing an issue where my Community Partner (CP) users cannot see the chatter feed on Skuid page for custom object.   Here is ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Barry Schnell
Popup Controller Component - Disable 'X', Escape key and hook dialog events
Ever want to detect when the 'X' or Escape Key is clicked/pressed to initiate a dialog close - or better yet, disable it completely?  Eve...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Seth Calkins
Color Picklist Value Based On Status
I'm trying to figure out how to dynamically color a status picklist on a lead's table. Can you suggest the best way to do this? The leads...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Schnell
Queue Enhancements - Side panel, global & row actions
Would like to see the following enhancements for Queues: 1) Update "Panel" - This would be a combination of the drawer concept and updat...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Barry Schnell
Custom Metadata - A better way to manage Skuid page/pageassignment/etc. migrations?
As discussed in the community in the past, managing migrations of Skuid pages/pageassignments/etc. can be difficult.  Additionally, track...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jerry Neppl
Highlight selected row in a table CSS issue
Highlight selected row in a table but CSS does not get applied.In a row action I used the code from Moshe question like this :var item = ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jack Sanford
conditional render based on page width?
How did you guys do it on Skuidify.com?? When you decrease the page width, the Skuid logo switches to just the U without the word, the na...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Matt Sones
Custom Component action framework
I have a custom component that dynamically creates its own model. I'd like to be able to add model actions to that dynamic model through ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Serra
Page Refresh
Hi There While using skuid pages we have noticed that the refresh functionality is not happening well. We need to manually refresh the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chelsea Curtis
Allow guest user to attach file on force.com site?
I'm diving into my first force.com site using skuid, which has worked really well! I'm attempting to create a skuid page where a guest us...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John De Santiago
Campaign Member inline create remoting exception: Invalid Id
I receive a remoting exception when saving a new record in a table for Campaign Members. The only filter condition on the Campaign Member...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Matt Sones
model is undefined on document ready
I'm running inline javascript on document ready which gets a model as follows: $(function(){              var showTabsModel = skuid.$M('...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved