Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of Ben
Opening Parent Item in Template Field
We have a Template field with the following: {{CollatAddress__c}}<br>{{CollatCity__c}}, {{StateLookup__c}} {{CollatZip__c}}<br>County: {{...
  • Ben, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Change link color
Inspecting the element I see the following and want to add custom CSS to change the color of the link from #7ddaf0 to #000000. Having a r...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Attachments Page Layout
Might be a stupid ? but how do you, if you can with SKUID, override the Attachment Page Layout when viewing a single attachment?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Render a Step in the Wizard
We have steps in the wizard that we want to be conditional based on field values. So for instance, we have Step1, Step2, Step3 and Step4....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Blank Field Value on Display
Since upgrading we are seeing the following behavior. We use the service console so I am not sure if it is console related or not because...
  • Ben, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ben
bjrenko@mac.com
We have a bunch of fields that we want populate based on field changes in the model.
  • Ben, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Speed Up Table Filters
We have 3 models, 2 are aggregate for use with Charting and the third is a basic chart for pulling specific report related data. We have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Problem viewing an object
We have a community that has a Skuid page with a visualization. The visualization is based on a Model called Service. Community user is N...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Visualization Multiple Columns
We have a single Model Page we are using for a Visualization. We set some conditions to limit the data, very similar to a report we run. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered