Sort on multiple fields in a table

Is there a way for a user to sort on multiple fields in a table?  I.e. “nested sort”.  My users want to sort a list by Create Date (desc) and Score (asc) at the same time.  I don’t want to build a filter or code or anything because this isn’t used often.  They just want to be able to sort on multiple fields at the same time as needed.  Just like you can do in Excel.

Certainly. On query of the model, you can set the Sort fields. “CreatedDate DESC, Score__c”. Additionally, the table component can have the fields set as sortable.

Hey @Steve_Chilcoat !

Skuid has implemented the new sort builder along with other powerful features and components in the new Chicago release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page. Best practices for upgrading can be found in Upgrading Skuid on Salesforce. As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission-critical functionality before installing into a production environment.

We also recommend that you update out-of-date themes and design systems after you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of this issue!