Skuid Page not fully rendering for specific user?

I have one user whose Skuid pages won’t render the information; I have no idea what could be causing this issue. The user has the same permissions as the rest of the team; we tested other browsers, Computers, clearing the cache, and still no luck. Has anyone been experiencing this?

Sometimes the fields will render the API name and not the display, When I see those API names display I know the page is broken and will not display any of the fields data.

Yes, same problem for me as well. Any reliable solutions?

Thanks for sharing @Nmitchell360

• . starting from the top here i have two questions:

Has an admin logged in as the user and been able to reproduce the problem?

• Are they using UI-only fields that are formed from a model that the user doesn't have access to?

Also, can you check your user permissions? (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.securityImplGuide.meta/securityImplGuide/admin_userperms.htm#!)

@Germany3 said:
Thanks for sharing @Nmitchell360 . starting from the top here i have two questions:
Has an admin logged in as the user and been able to reproduce the problem?
Are they using UI-only fields formed from a model that the user doesn’t have access to?
Also, can you check your user permissions? (Salesforce Developers)

Hi @Germany3 thanks for the response.

1.Im an Admin and did sign into that specific user and I can’t reproduce the problem while Im logged in as that user.
2.No, the user has full access to all models about 30 other Users that have the same permissions are not having this issue this one specific user is encountering.
3.User permissions set is correct.

This is a very odd issue that this specific user runs into, at the time of this post the page was not working. A few days later the page now renders perfectly fine.

Hey @Nmitchell360 ,

Thanks for telling us that you were able to have the issue resolved. If you can ping me when it comes back up again we can look into it further to make sure it’s not a bug on our end or verify something up with your users permission.

Thanks!