Can't access Attachments object in Salesforce Lightning

We’re getting ready to move to Lightning and I have it and Skuid (Spark 12.4.13.0) set up in a sandbox. Where I have models on existing pages based on Attachments object - they are no longer working. I created a test page which has only 1 model, mapped to Attachment object. I am able to see the metadata and select a few fields to be added to the model. No conditions on the model. When I query it, I get no results (also checked in Console and data.length is 0 for the model after query). Any ideas?

We are getting ready to move to Lightning and I am testing my Skuid pages (Spark 12.4.13.0) in a sandbox. I have several pages where I have models based on Salesforce Attachments object. They are not querying correctly in Lightning. I have set up a test page now with just one model - based on Attachments. I am able to see the metadata and select a few fields to add to the model. No conditions on the model. When I query it, I get no results (also checked in Console and data.length is 0). Any ideas?

Sorry for duplicate posts. But still looking for answer. Anyone know how to query Attachments object in Lightning? Or any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.

Hi Debbie, Salesforce has deprecated Attachments in the Lightning Experience, so that’s probably why they’re not showing up. See this Salesforce documentation for more information: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000314087&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1