Boston Upgrade Fails

Your request to install package “Skuid Boston” was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Fox Consulting Corporation (00D3B000000EfxI)

User: Bill Fox (005j000000AxbLa)

Package: Skuid (04t4A000000t6PY)

Error Number: 132993750-100163 (-660886011)

Problem:

1. An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 132993750-98366 (-1367160990)

SkuidJS: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 132993750-98366 (-1367160990)

Hi Bill,

With regard to your case # 27751125, I would like to update that I have documented your issue and have escalated to a senior expert to review and suggest on the error message while upgrading the package in the sandbox.

I was able to reproduce the same issue while upgrading in your sandbox.

I will keep you posted as soon as I have new update for you. My next follow up will be tomorrow in between 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm EST.

Thank you

Gaurav R Jaiswal

Senior Support Engineer

Salesforce Technical Support

Global Customer Success Centers

Hi Bill,

With regard to your case # 27751125, I would like to share that your case has been further escalated to R&D to review and suggest.

Your case is being proactively investigated and I will keep you posted as soon as I have new update for you. However, there is no ETA defined for R&D investigation since they need to identify the issue and fix it completely.

In case of any queries or concerns, please let us know by posting a comment on the case.

My next follow up today in between 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm EST.

Thank you,

Gaurav R Jaiswal

Hi Bill,

With regard to your case # 27751125, I would like to share that your case is being investigated by R&D.

I will keep you posted as soon as I have new update for you.

In case of any query or concerns, please let me know by posting a comment on the case.

Thank you,

Gaurav R Jaiswal

Senior Support Engineer

Salesforce Technical Support

The upgrade went thru this morning. ALL MY PAGES ARE NOW CORRUPTED.

Your request to install package “Skuid Boston” was successful.

Organization: Fox Consulting Corporation (00D3B000000EfxI)

User: Bill Fox (005j000000AxbLa)

Package: Skuid (04t4A000000t6PY)

Some components, such as custom objects, custom report types, and workflow rules, must be activated using the package deploy process, before they are available to your organization.

• Hi Bill, sorry that you ran into issues while upgrading.

Are you still experiencing these issues or have they been resolved?

• What do you mean by your pages being corrupted? Can you view them at runtime? in the App Composer?
  • Are you able to access the Skuid backend pages (e.g. Page List)
  • Is this post related to