SKUID SFDX

Here are a few updates:

1. Longer XML get cut off when I pull ( I can see that lines are missing), but original file has roughly 14k lines of XML, squished into roughly 8k lines.

For this one, is Skuid actually stripping out content from the original file (e.g. specific lines of XML or JS code), or just compressing things like JS code? Skuid compresses JS code when this operation happens, but doesn’t actually REMOVE any content from the page (i.e. the page should function the same if you copied/pasted that XML back into your Salesforce org).

1. Longer XML get also cut off when I push (i can see that lines are missing).

This has been logged as a known issue in our tracking system. There is not a target date for getting this issue addressed yet but our devs are aware of it. We will let you know when the fix is available.

1. When pulling, XML of SKUID page gets messed up or at least JS Snippets. I noticed that JS Snippets gets squished into one line and that probably messes up syntax somehow. (Not always, but) most of the time I get an unexpected token error message.

As mentioned under #1, Skuid SFDX does compress JS. In general, this should NOT break the snippets in runtime. Are you getting the unexpected token error message in the App Composer or runtime? If you don’t mind sharing your page XML as an attachment, that would be helpful here.

1. After pulling a SKUID page from an org, and pushing it into another Org, I get error messages related to REST models.

Do you have the same REST data source(s) set up in both orgs with the same name(s)? Deploying the pages to the org doesn’t affect the data sources, you need to configure these separately.