'No' picklist value on 'Allow user to hide/show' Setting on Field Properties not working as expected

I’m using the latest version of V2. Within a Table component, in a Field Component, in the Field Properties, there is a setting called ‘Allow user to hide/show’. When this setting is set to ‘No’ one would expect the Table Setting to not allow the field to be hidden in the table, but it does. Has anyone else come across this issue? How did you resolve it?

This is for a page that is slated to go live next week. Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Hi Paul, thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. It does appear that there's an issue in how column hide permissions are handled in v2. I am logging this as a known issue in our tracking system. We will let you know when the fix is available.

In the meantime it will help us prioritize this issue if you could share more about how your implementation is affected:

Were you able to deploy on your target date?

• If this page isn't already live, when is your planned deployment date?
  • Is this issue blocking that deployment?

I’ve assessed this issue’s level of impact on you as Level 3 - High. Let me know if that sounds correct.

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised regarding the table property for allowing users to hide columns not working as expected (issue DSC-2280 ) in the 12.4.12 release.

Best practices for upgrading can be found in Upgrading Skuid on Salesforce. As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes after you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of this issue!