Issue with skuid page through public site

This is weird. I have a skuid page that is linked through a VF page and that VF page is connected to a pubilic site. I Have provided a sharing permission to view the specific Skuid page on the public site. Everything has worked fine for several weeks. Suddenly, today, I get this message. I have made no changes to the site, to the VF page, or to the Skuid page. It simply worked one day and then didn’t the next. I have checked all the settings and even changed the page names hoping it would fix the problem, but I still get the same error. Anyone else experience this?

You’ve been INKED! (Something went wrong)

We were unable to find a Skuid Page named MyCompanyMeetv1. The Page is either inaccessible or does not exist. If you believe you should be able to view this Skuid Page, ask your System Administrator to check the Sharing Model for the Page object to ensure that you have access to this Skuid Page

Here is my VF Page:

<apex:page readonly="true"
  showheader="false"
  sidebar="false"
  doctype="html-5.0"
  title="StoneHouseMeet">
<skuid:page page="MyCompany
Meetv1"/>
<link REL="SHORTCUT ICON" HREF="resource/1590240000000/FaviconStoneHouse"/>
</apex:page>

This was solved. Salesforce created new security protocols that didn’t take full effect for my org until July even though they were rolled out in Fall of 2019. There is a new sharing provision for sites. The group sharing provision that I was using no longer works due to the Salesforce update. I shared the page using the new sharing function for Guest User and it works fine now.

Hey Raymond, glad to hear you got it working!

For more discussion about this issue, see the announcement Salesforce’s Spring ‘20 Release: Changes regarding guest users starting March 1, 2020

Hi Raymond,
I’m having the same issues, how exactly did you solve this again?

You have to create a custom sharing rule for the page that you want to make public. Go to settings>sharing>scroll down to custom sharing for the “Pages” object. Create a sharing rule that shares the page named (Enter your page name here) with the guest user. Sharing with guest user is a new sharing option recently added and is now required by salesforce to make anything available on a public site.

If your page displays or collects records to or from the guest user from an object, you will also have to share those records in the same way.

hope that helps!

Thank you very much! All working…