Inline frame instead of page include when using "close topmost" sliding panel

Just wanted to point out a work around to an issue I encountered. I have a page and in that page is a sliding panel. In that sliding panel is a page include. That included page also has sliding panels.
When you us the action “Close Top most” sliding panel in the page included page, it closes the topmost panel in the page included page and the parent page. to avoid this, instead of doing a page include, use a template component and do an inline frame.

Thanks for sharing, Raymond!

Hi, Raymond,
Just checking in here, did the issue with Sliding Panels present itself in a v1 or v2 page for you? I’m doing a bit of investigation to see if we need to make an update to the product in this regard. It sounds like it’s a v1 page, given that you used a Template component for your workaround?
Thanks!
Emily

It was version 1, but I can’t find the example now

I FOUND IT!
I thought I was losing my mind because I couldn’t replicate the problem after I was sure there was a problem. The issue is when you open a slider using Push (I used Top, not sure if that matters), then when you close top most in a page include, it closes the sliding panel on the parent page. If you set it to overlay, the problem does not happen. 

The same issue happens when you use “Reveal”. 

@Skuidward_Tentacles

• Can you remind me what Skuid version you're using?

If you upgrade in sandbox to the latest version of Skuid, does the issue persist?

It would expedite the investigation of this issue if you could provide a simplified version of these pages according to these instructions

• . That way we can easily transport them into one of our orgs.

Thanks!

ill Try to get you the rest of your request later this weekend. Thanks!