Lookup Field Search Properties

In lookup field search properties, skuid provide functionality that we can add search fields and also we can change the table header name with Custom Label. so I am trying same but on lookup table column header, the salesforce field label is appearing, not the custom label.

please do let me know if you need more details.

sumit,

I have asked a similar question here:  https://community.skuid.com/t/customize-the-dialog-title-of-reference-field-pop-up

Skuid does not support any declarative way of customizing the search popup except for changing the field label or object label.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

I am not trying to change the popup title. Example- select contact or select Opportunity. I am trying to change the field label in the table header.

please refer the below screenshot
Please do let me know if you need more details.
Thanks.

sumit,

I think the same answer applies.  Skuid is building this popup search table for you.  They have not provided any way to configure or change the column heading labels.

If you want to change the headings, I think your best option is to hide the search button for that field and add a button to open your own search popup.  You can then use Skuid to customize the popup as much as you’d like.

Thanks,

Bill

Have you ever found anything new on this by any chance? Thanks, AP

Arne,

I just checked the configuration panel for lookup field searches.  There is a ‘Custom Label’ property that appears when you add a search field, but it does not override the column label that appears in the search popup.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Bill! I saw the same thing. I can’t figure out what that changes lol. Did you ever learn why we can’t configure this pop-up without having to write a custom renderer? …which is next up on the list. Thanks again! AP