HTML allowed in v2 Table template fields ?

Jon, I hear your concerns. To quote our director of product experience, it’s not our desire to remove this functionality.  We simply didn’t have time to include it–with the specific application requirements we have for Spark–in time for the current release. 

Further work to include selected HTML options in Tables is already on the roadmap. 

any updates on this?  Expected timeline?

Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth on this item.  This is a pretty big deal

Sixth.  Is the roadmap specific to tables or template fields in general?  I’m not even able to to display an image on a page in V2 that I used to refer to via html.

Can the page XML be edited to add this in the meantime?

Any update on the timing of this?

Is there an update on this?

Bump. Would really like to see this built out. 

Any updates on this?  I have a lot of use-cases where we want to display images or iframes (gasp!) inside a table related to the row data.  Is there any way to do this in v2?

Any updates? Lacking this and field renders via javascript is extremely limiting.

Hey everyone. Really appreciate the feedback on this. We’ve got this one in our backlog. At this point it’s not being worked on, but if/when that changes, we will let you know. 

Hi everyone, we have been working on extensibility options for Ink components (v2), and we plan to have custom field renderers and HTML support options for Tables in the 12.3 release before the end of the year. We have also added Conditional Styling (conditionally apply a style variant) to the Display Logic for Ink components (12.2 release), and we’re adding support for applying Conditional Styling to fields in Tables as well in 12.3.

These upgrades will provide a lot of additional styling flexibility as well as help provide a viable migration path from v1 to v2 for pages with customized Tables.

We greatly appreciate your patience and feedback.

Hey there and Happy New Year! Has this feature been updated and included yet? This was a core item that we leverage in our V1 pages and is currently limiting our ability to create new pages… It is the New Year and I don’t see a 12.3 version release…

Any chance we can get this on Spark Update 3?  I saw that it still was not implemented.

Was this added to 12.4.3? Can’t seem to find it if so. 

Hi all, 

Quick update - this feature is in active development for Spark Update 4. Thanks!

Matt 

Wonderful news!  Thank you Matt

When is Spark Update 4 planned?

Hey BIll,

Our next release which includes support for HTML in template fields is slated for the end of August.

Thank you Jason