Skuid Page not showing picklist value in community

Hi

I updated Skuid in sandbox, and for a Skuid page in community, the picklist values on case are missing.  The field is there, but just the values are empty.  There is also a picklist values on account on the same Skuid page, and those picklist values renders correctly.  The same Skuid page in Salesforce renders the case picklist value correctly.  On another standard Salesforce page in the community, the case picklist value renders correctly (implying this is not a profile/permission issue).  The field level security is set to be read and edit for this profile.  The profile has the record type assigned.  The record type has the picklist value available.  This install of Skuid in sandbox was updated to 11.2.23 just today.

Johnny, can you grant login access to Skuid in the Sandbox and send us the URL to where we can see this happening, along with the Sandbox Org Id? Thanks.

Hi Zach

I emailed you with the details.  Please advise, thanks.

Hey Johnny, should be working now — the issue was that you needed to add a Remote Site Setting for the Lightning Community’s force.com domain, which is specific to each Sandbox.

Skuid needs this Remote Site Setting to access the API to fetch picklist value metadata. Once I added this Remote Site Setting to your Sandbox, Skuid was able to access the API to fetch picklist value metadata.

Hi Zach, I’m running into the same issue, but have already added a Remote Site Setting for my domain.  Any ideas?  

Could you grant login access to to Skuid Support and send us the Org Id so we can take a look?

will do!  thank you.