Skuid api v2 Table row taking focus on page load, but is at the bottom of page

We are working on rebuilding our first Skuid page on api v2 and running into a annoying problem.

When the page loads, the focus goes to the first input field of the table which is at the bottom of the page. I’ve tried using inline snippets to change the focus to the first field on the page, but it doesn’t seem to work. It works for a split second and then the focus goes to the Table at the bottom of the page.

We have a few ways to workaround this by not creating a row in the table until a field is reached in the form above, but this is not a sustainable fix. How can we make sure the focus goes to the first input field on the page?

Thank you,

Sam

Hi Sam, thank you for letting us know. Are you able to reproduce the issue on a simplified page with UI-only models& fields (or standard Salesforce objects & fields) in the latest Spark release? If yes, would be great if you could share the XML here.

Hi Sam, I could reproduce the issue, looks like the focus is always on the first input field of the last Table component on the page. I’d also expect it to be on the first input field. Let me check in with our development team :slight_smile:

Hi Sam, just wanted to let you know that our development team is aware of it :slight_smile: