Child Field Conditions: Field from another model - Error (no row in source model)

I have not been able to resolve this issue unfortunately. My SKUID version appears to be 12.1.7

I don’t believe this ever worked; trying to get this to work just results in this error.

I have the UI only fields set up in a UI only model and are specified prior to running the query in the UI (field editor for this model, you enter the dates you’re looking to filter on, the model is initially loaded with a row in it, it is never saved). As I stated above, in the same query the subquery references these fields and works, whereas the Child conditioning references these fields and does not work, so it shouldn’t have anything to do with model loading order.

In a separate issue I was having I discovered that there were errors in SKUID when trying to compare UI only model date fields to Salesforce date fields; by using a real Salesforce object I created for the sole purpose of working with temporary variables for use with SKUID and comparing real Salesforce date to real Salesforce date I was able to get that condition logic working, but this seems to be a separate issue since it seems to be acting as if there’s no row in the source model when there definitely is a row in the source model. I haven’t yet tried to use my real Salesforce model here instead of the UI only model to see if that changes anything, but even if it does this very much seems like a bug. I’ll try that next.