No Skuid Pages Loading - All Users Impacted

Hi - none of our pages are loading. Here’s the error I get: 

1. An error occurred while attempting to load the “skuidcore” Component Pack. There may be an issue with the name or location of your Component Pack manifest files. Error: Unable to retrieve content of file

I just updated to Millau (11.2.27). 

Help! I’m supposed to be on maternity leave but no one can get any work done without skuid.

We’re having intermittent issues on our end with no skuid upgrades.  Lots of errors like communication failures, empty respones, Page not found, etc.  

My hunch is this is a performance issue / intermittent issue with Salesforce.

One of our SF Admins is having an issue with the Salesforce.com Support site as well.  She can’t open a case due to errors and the chat function doesn’t seem to be working.

We too are facing the same issue that Kaede mentioned and we have not updated our Skuid Version. But all of a sudden all Pages and services built within Skuid are no longer working.

Please do let us know any updates that you may have about this issues. 

We are experiencing the same 

I’ve got a customer experiencing the same issue. Can’t even load the Skuid app.

We are as well

This is affecting us as well. Strangely, it seems to still work through visualforce pages. We have Skuid version 12.1.9. We can not view the Skuid home page (to view all of our pages) either.

I am on instance Na62 is anyone else on the same instance? SalesForce is not reporting any issues with this instance.

Thanks for reporting this.  We are seeing lots of orgs affected by this issue.   We are collecting information on the orgs so we can detect patterns and work directly with SFDC on the matter.  Please send us the following information.  

- Client    
- Org ID    
- Instance    
- Skuid Version

Feel free to send this to me (Rob@skuid.com) or to our support box (Support@skuid.com). 

I’m on na79 and we are experiencing the same issues.

I think we are back up now

we are back up now.

Looks like everything is working properly again! 

All looks to be working fine with us too.

Collective sigh of relief.   But please send me that information so we can better leverage the ask to SFDC about what happened? 

Working again now.

Yeah, that was scary!! Are you sure it wasn’t just a little trick to remind us all of what a sad, miserable place this world would be if Skuid didn’t exist? 

Probably a Winter '20 issue. I had a customer report all of their attachments (as in important HIPAA release of information docs) were corrupted last week after Winter '20 was rolled out… :confused:

It sounds like most folks are back up and running. We are working with Salesforce to determine what happened and how to prevent this from happening in the future. As Rob mentioned, to help us in that endeavor and to help us identify the reach of whatever changed, PLEASE send support@skuid.com the following information if you were affected by this incidence: 

• Client    
  • Org ID    
  • Instance    
  • Skuid Version
Thanks!
Karen

Kaede, love your response! :slight_smile: we wouldn’t want to trick you into this :slight_smile: hope you could go back to your maternity leave as usual now!