Comparison of UI Only Date to Salesforce Date -- Not working?

Thanks for the debugging info. I took a look and the model condition is set to inactive on the live page.

Why does squid query SFDC first on page load and deactivate conditions referring to UI only models? Can you explain that more? I’m using process client side for all my models and I’m not querying anything on page load, why would SKUID need to mess with the model conditions in this way?

If the system didn’t mess with the conditions in this way, the query would work properly, correct? How can I make SKUID not mess with conditions or work around this process? Is creating an actual Salesforce custom object to use in a model instead of a UI only model my best solution, or is there some way via Javascript I can force the conditions it inactivated to reactivate (and how do I know which ones it deactivated)? If I have UI only fields on a Salesforce object model, will this happen with those fields as well?

It’s not a clearly apparent thing that SKUID is doing here, it’s really unexpected/surprising behavior causing bad query data without a clear indication that it’s happening unless you really look at the debugger and see what’s going on. I don’t understand why it is set up to work this way. If the models all process client side and don’t query on page load, why would SKUID go through and deactivate their conditions permanently?