"Lightning Design" theme offset lines

The “lightning design” theme offset the field labels and field data (field label is slightly higher than field data).  Is there a way to fix this?

What version of Skuid are you running?

Have you updated your out of date themes?

We’re on Skuid 11.2.8.  We did update out of date themes.

We have been able to reproduce this and have logged it in our internal tracking system so that we can have a future update of Skuid correct this. Thank you for reporting this. We will notify you here when a fix goes public on a new version of Skuid.

Any update on this fix?

Hello Allison!

Let me check in with the product team and see where this is at. Thanks for your patience!

Clark

Thanks. There is also a DateTime field issues on the theme too that I had asked about earlier. The fields overlap and aren’t shrinking to fit.

Thanks Allison, I will follow up on that as well. What version of Skuid are you currently running?

Thanks.  We are running 12.1.7

Thanks Allison. I have touched base with our Product Team on both of these. They are currently scheduled into a sprint to be worked on. I will keep this post updated once work has been completed and we have a scheduled release for the fixes.

Thanks again for your follow up!

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised regarding Lightning Design field misalignments (issue DSC-1318) in the 12.1.1 (and later) releases.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes after you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of this issue!

Allison, I am still tracking the Date Time field issue you reported as well. I will update here as more is available. Didn’t want you to think that I had forgotten about you!

Thank you.  I downloaded the most recent version and it made the problem much worse but then remembered I had to “update out of date themes” and I think it did the trick-THANK YOU!!!