lookup other pages in custom component

Anybody know how to look at other skuid pages in a custom component a la page include that lets you select the page ? Thanks!

Hi Arne-Per, could you maybe share a bit more information about your use case? What do you want to do with the selected page, and why would a declarative option not be sufficient? You probably already know the following: you can open the Skuid page “PageList” and see how we built the page that shows the Page list. All the Skuid pages are stored in the “skuid__Page__c” object.

***‘palm meets forehead’. 

I am working on implementing a blended process between what  Pat outlined using Master/Child Pages in copying model XML and Raymond using junction Page. (essentially creating a faux master/child/master for models- it is an idea Pat has presented but I can’t wait for it to be implemented- once Page Regions are working again in v1, I have large implementation that has been delayed).

Would like the component to be put on the Master Page so that I could then easily copy any model from the junction or Page doing the including of eventual child page. So I will select page, then list models, and then copy XML to current page. (I realize that it should really be an extension to composer but… :slight_smile: ).

Thanks for breaking the fog! If there is a better idea I am all for it!!!

Any word on the fix for Page regions? Asking for a friend…