Issues with upgrading Skuid on Salesforce Summer '19 instances

Hello, we are having the same issue upgrading to our salesforce to the latest release in sandbox and wil prob have same issue for production, so here’s both Org ID’s

Sandbox Org ID: 00De0000001OFqB
Production ID: 00D40000000IWwQ

Thx

Hi can anyone please get back to me on this issue?

Hi Dave, I’m sorry for the late response. Thank you for sending the org IDs. We are in direct contact with Salesforce regarding this matter and will update you here.

Our apologies that this issue is persisting and that clients on older versions of Skuid are unable to upgrade to 11.x.x or 12.x.x. The process to be able to upgrade is to send an email to support@skuid.com with your org ID and we will provide that information to Salesforce. Once Salesforce has done what they need to permit the upgrade, we will let you know to try upgrading again. 

Hi Luzie,

Have you got any update?

Hi Mandy, this is still in Salesforce’s hands, I pinged them again. If you plan to open a Salesforce case as well, or maybe already did, we recommend to reference our existing case number: #23032065
Thanks! Luzie

Hi Dave, we just got feedback from Salesforce and both orgs are ready for a Skuid upgrade now. Please try again and let us know the result. Thanks!

Hi Mandy, we just got feedback from Salesforce and your org is ready for a Skuid upgrade now. Please try again and let us know the result. Thanks!

Hello Luzie,

I just tried updating in the sandbox and it was successful!

Will try to do the Production after testing the newest release in sandbox.

Thank you very much.

Great, thank you for your patience and your quick feedback!

Thank you Luzie. I will confirm later on. Currently the login access of this org has expired. After client re-grant us the login, I will let you know the result. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your help Luzie. I just confirmed the new skuid 11.2.8 has been successfully installed in client sandbox.

Thanks Mandy, sounds good, we appreciate your feedback!

Thanks Mandy, sounds good, we appreciate your feedback!

HI Dave, wanted to check in if you had tried to upgrade Production already? If not, could you please let us know the planned date for the upgrade?

We are continuing to work with Salesforce on how to resolve this issue. Until it is resolved, if you are having problems upgrading to 11.1.x and beyond, here is the process to follow.

1. Please send an email to support@skuid.com with your org ID
  2. Skuid will send that information to Salesforce.
  3. Once Salesforce does what is needed to permit the upgrade, Skuid will let you know to upgrade again.
Please note that you will only have 1 week to perform the upgrade once this step has been reached so please reach out only when you are ready to upgrade.

Hi Luzie, as I had not updated since Brooklyn in prod, I will take a little time for me to test all in Sandbox and make sure nothing broke. 
So do not have an exact date yet, but should be done sometime next week hopefully

Hi Dave, no worries. Please take your time for thorough testing before upgrading Skuid in Production and reach out to us again once you are ready. We will inform Salesforce then. New information: Please note that you will only have 1 week to perform the upgrade once this step has been reached so please reach out only when you are ready to upgrade. Thanks!

Good news!!! Salesforce has released another change that should allow you to upgrade without having to contact Skuid first. If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know.