Issues with upgrading Skuid on Salesforce Summer '19 instances

Hi~ 

Wanted to let you know that some folks are seeing the following error when trying to upgrade their Skuid version on Salesforce Summer '19 instances. 

• Error Number: 1308198063-150825 (198334895)
    Problem:

1.  You can’t remove design attributes ‘type,id,parameters,useURLParameters’ when the component implements a Lightning Page interface.
    page: You can’t remove design attributes ‘type,id,parameters,useURLParameters’ when the component implements a Lightning Page interface.
It looks like this is stemming from this Salesforce known issue. Please Me Too this KI so that
  1. Salesforce knows how many folks are being affected by it 
  2. Salesforce will send you regular updates regarding its status.
Just a reminder that preview sandboxes are already on Summer '19. Please check status.salesforce,com to see when your instances are getting moved to Summer '19. The first round of prod orgs get upgraded this weekend.

Also, if you have ever used Pardot, please check out this incident report as users may have broader data access than intended. Looks like it may also affect those who didn’t use Pardot, “As a result, customers who were not impacted may experience service disruption.”

Thanks!
Karen

Thanks for posting this.

We are running into this issue when upgrading from 11.0.5 to latest, even though the issue shows as fixed for our sandbox. Is there another potential cause for this issue?

I’ve checked our site pages to see if we are using design tags but it doesn’t look like we are.

Thanks!

Bryan

In case it’s helpful I was able to upgrade to 11.0.8 but anything after that throws this error message “You can’t remove design attributes ‘type,id,parameters,useURLParameters’ when the component implements a Lightning Page interface.”

We’ve tried 11.1, 11.2 and Spark.

We seem to be stuck with no way to upgrade. Can you help?

Thanks!

Bryan

Hi Bryan, we reached out to you via email :slight_smile:

Dear friends, 

I am also facing this issue if anyone got the solutions please provide to me …

Hi Prasanth, we will reach out to you via email. Thanks!

I’m also having this issue, please provide any updates.

Hi Johnny, we are in contact with Brett McLemore and Salesforce in order to take care of it. Thanks!

Thank you Luzie Baumgart. I will let you once the upgrade is done.   Thanks. 

Hi Prasanth, did you get our email yesterday, subject "Skuid Upgrade issue "? We will need your org ID first. If you didn’t get our email, please send your org ID to: support@skuid.com

Thanks! Luzie

Hi Luzie Baumgart,  I got the notification on yesterday. I have informed the situation to the my Manager, they are contacting Salesforce.com   . Thanks for taking care …  

Hi there,

Currently one of our clients wants to upgrade to 11.2.8 in their salesforce sandbox for testing purpose, however we got the same issue ’ You can’t remove design attributes ‘type,id,parameters,useURLParameters’ when the component implements a Lightning Page interface.
page: You can’t remove design attributes ‘type,id,parameters,useURLParameters’ when the component implements a Lightning Page interface’

Contact with Salesforce and they asked us to raise this issue to you. The org id is 00D5D00000090ga and the install link is https://test.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?newui=1&p0=04t4A000000AekB

Can you urgently fix this as our client is waiting for this for a while? 

cc. Matt Brown

Hi Mandy, thank you for letting us know the org ID. We informed Salesforce and let you know once the org is ready. Regards, Luzie & team

Hello, we are having the same issue upgrading to our salesforce to the latest release in sandbox and wil prob have same issue for production, so here’s both Org ID’s

Sandbox Org ID: 00De0000001OFqB
Production ID: 00D40000000IWwQ

Thx

Hi can anyone please get back to me on this issue?

Hi Dave, I’m sorry for the late response. Thank you for sending the org IDs. We are in direct contact with Salesforce regarding this matter and will update you here.

Our apologies that this issue is persisting and that clients on older versions of Skuid are unable to upgrade to 11.x.x or 12.x.x. The process to be able to upgrade is to send an email to support@skuid.com with your org ID and we will provide that information to Salesforce. Once Salesforce has done what they need to permit the upgrade, we will let you know to try upgrading again. 

Hi Luzie,

Have you got any update?

Hi Mandy, this is still in Salesforce’s hands, I pinged them again. If you plan to open a Salesforce case as well, or maybe already did, we recommend to reference our existing case number: #23032065
Thanks! Luzie

Hi Dave, we just got feedback from Salesforce and both orgs are ready for a Skuid upgrade now. Please try again and let us know the result. Thanks!