Campaign Member Staus pic list vale

Hi, I have skuid installed on my salesforce instance. I am having issues on the Campaign member details page. I can see only two options on the skuid page for the Status field while I can see all picklist values on classic/lightning mode.

Campaign memeber status is a wierd field.   It works more like a reference field,  and the metadata available  generally to skuid doesn’t always bring in the correct status values for the campain in question.   Zach wrote some JS a long time ago to pull in the right status values.  All this code is certainly not required at this point - but it should work for you. 

https://github.com/skuid/SamplePages/blob/master/SkuidForCRM/CampaignDetail_SkuidForCRM

I just went and just pushed a major update to that sample page that Rob mentioned — you should absolutely copy the XML for that page and use it as a starting point!

https://github.com/skuid/SamplePages/blob/master/SkuidForCRM/CampaignDetail_SkuidForCRM

In short, here’s what you need to do:

1. Create a Skuid Model on the “CampaignMemberStatus” object, with Model Id something like “CampaignMemberStatuses”, ordered by “SortOrder, Label”. This model needs to have a Field from another Model Condition on CampaignId to restrict the query to pull in just CampaignMemberStatus values for the Campaign that you’re looking at.
  2. In your Skuid model that’s showing CampaignMember object records, click on the “Status” field and click “Override metadata”. Set the field to retrieve picklist entries from “Rows in Model”, and select the Model to be “CampaignMemberStatuses”, then set the Label and Value field to be {{Label}}

This should cause the “Status” field to show the Campaign Member Status values configured for each Campaign.

Thank you Zach and Rob,  I tried the code and still getting the same picklist values.  No luck.

Could you post the Page XML for your Skuid Page, so that we could review it?

I used same code mentioned above and created a page , also tried to create manually by following the direction but no success.