custom components on v2

I’ve been looking over the custom component documentation and tried uploading the static resource then defining the component pack. I select V2 on the component page and go to a v2 page, but nothing renders on the page. I’m seeing an error of null file type on a skuid_next resource.

I took a look at the documentation further and found:

Original components are not available in API version 2 pages. Use Ink componentsinstead.
The link on the Ink Components page to manage component packs gets me a 403. Are custom component packs not supported on v2? Is there any other documentation for this?

Custom Component Packs are not supported yet in V2 pages, but this is on the roadmap for later this year. Stay tuned!

Are there any workarounds for this available? Trying to implement @“Conlan O’Rourke” 's amazing tutorial on signature blocks on a v2 page Tutorial: Electronic Signatures in Skuid – Conlan Consulting

FWIW I figured out a way to hack the signature component on a v2 page, by making it in a v1 page then using a page include: http://community.skuid.com/discussion/8015339/how-to-implement-jsignature-component-in-v2/p1?new=1