Spark parity with existing Millau functionality? Ongoing list

Josef,

I have been referencing your points as I’m currently building out a Spark v2 solution.

I found some options that might be helpful to you:

1. Table Edit – it looks like table Edit mode is in fact available (see screenshot below). Is that what you were looking for, or specifically a row action for Editing that specific row? I agree this might be a nice out-of-the-box row action to have available (along with a Delete row action)…although you can quickly create custom row actions that mimic Lightning functionality…your Edit action could launch into a Modal with a form of the row to edit, and your Delete action could execute a sequence of “Mark rows for delete” followed by a Model save.

1. Required field – I agree it might be nice to have the ability to declaratively add some additional sytling to the required class/design variant…for example a red asterisk, instead of the (Required) text. Nonetheless, have you looked at the Necessity Addendum styling under Form –> Label –> Necessity Addendum within the design system. You could set this color to red, which makes the (Required) turn to red before a user saves, and when a user does try to save without filling out a required field, the text box becomes outlined in red.