Spark update not working with internet explorer 11

Getting all kinds of new errors using IE11 after the Spark update.

I’ve had similar issues in the past, going to try working with non-child pages and checking my code for .endsWith or .includes

I had to move over to Edge after Spark update

The issues mentioned at the links above are not in play here, even the simplest of pages no longer works in IE11

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" showheader="true">
<models>
<model id="User" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" sobject="User">
<fields>
<field id="Name"/>
</fields>
<conditions>
<condition type="userinfo" value="" field="Id" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" userinfotype="userid"/>
</conditions>
<actions/>
</model>
</models>
<components>
<basicfieldeditor showheader="true" showsavecancel="true" showerrorsinline="true" model="User" buttonposition="" uniqueid="sk-f1_-147" mode="read">
<columns>
<column width="50%" uniqueid="sk-f1_-143">
<sections>
<section title="Section A" uniqueid="sk-f1_-144">
<fields>
<field uniqueid="sk-f1_-148" id="Name"/>
</fields>
</section>
</sections>
</column>
<column width="50%" uniqueid="sk-f1_-145">
<sections>
<section title="Section B" uniqueid="sk-f1_-146">
<fields/>
</section>
</sections>
</column>
</columns>
</basicfieldeditor>
</components>
<resources>
<labels/>
<javascript/>
<css/>
<actionsequences uniqueid="sk-f1z-124"/>
</resources>
<styles>
<styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>
</styles>
</skuidpage>

Wish they had included this in release notes :frowning:

We are having the same issue. I have to inform my user to use Chrome still this issue can be resolved. 

Thanks for posting.  We have a Skuid built community, so we don’t have browser control over all the users.

Yup us too. With health care clients. Who don’t have a choice organizationally about what to use. Unfortunately I just realized this after updating Production. Didn’t test with IE11 in my sandbox. We might be contacting Salesforce to try and roll back our instance…

Just tested to see if the same thing happens with a page using api v2, and it does, but with fewer errors

Hello Jack, Mark, Toms, Chandra and all. I wanted to let you know that this is a result of a product issue, for which a fix has already been identified. Our engineers are working to prepare the next maintenance release of Skuid Spark, which will include the fix for this issue. The release will be available very soon, and we will be sure to update this thread when the release is ready. 

Spark 12.0.2 released today fixes this problem. 

Jack, thank you for reporting back and confirming this. I’ve just gotten confirmation from another affected customer that the fix in 12.0.2 allows Skuid pages to load.