Table deployedwon't allow for right scroll on table

Hi,
We deployed a simple table for mobile (not mobile responsive - we don’t want the wrap).  I can scroll right on the table in android, desktop, but not iOS (deployed in salesforce1 or chrome).  If I view in “desktop mode” on the phone, I can scroll right.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Paul

On the page, has “Scale for Mobile Devices” been checked?

Hi,
No, that’s what I meant by not mobile responsive -  we don’t want the wrap (not only does it take a lot more scrolling but it makes row actions a double step).  It’s a non mobile table, but it scrolls right in everything but iOS salesforce1 and mobile rendered (iOS ‘request desktop site’) allows for right scroll.  Android salesforce1 and mobile browser also scroll right.

Thanks,
Paul

I’ve been unable to replicate this error. I’m able to have right scrolling in iOS salesforce1. What version of Skuid are you running on?

We had the issue prior to upgrading to Spark, but also in both v1 and v2 of Spark.  Can you share the XML of your functional page, and then maybe I can test to see if it works for me?  The table on our end is pretty simple, but couldn’t get it to work in any manifestation on iOS on a couple devices.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Stephen, Can you share the xml of the page that you had right scroll on iOS?  Thanks!

Can I get the version you say right scrolls in iOS please?

This page scrolls right in SF1. I cannot get the page to scroll right in Lightning on SF1

Ah, I think we identified the difference then, they are indeed on Lightning.  Any idea on how to scroll right on lightning in iOS?  Or is that just a current bug/limitation?