Salesforce mobile can't select picklist value

Hello,
I’ve got a very simple page deployed on salesforce mobile.  It has a picklist field which shows the options when I click on it, but won’t allow me to select anything.  I touch the option, the picklist scrolls away, but the value is still none after it clears.  If I view the page in a browser, it selects as I expect.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks!

Paul,

Did you just update Skuid?  You may need to update your themes.  Go to the Themes navigation item and click the button ‘Update out of Date Themes’.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Bill,
I gave that a try but it doesn’t change anything.  In the same spirit, I tried different themes, and also no change.

It works on the desktop, it even works on a mobile browser which “looks like” salesforce1, but it does not work within salesforce1 mobile app.  It won’t accept my picklist selection…

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul, would it be possible for you to share the page XML with us here? If it contains only standard objects and fields, we can easily use it to create a page in one of our test orgs and try to reproduce the issue. Could please also reply to the following:

1. Did this work before?
  2. If yes, are you aware of any changes that were made (on the Skuid page or in Salesforce Setup)?
  3. Which Skuid version is currently installed?

Thanks,
Luzie