Millau upgrade - custom theme is being overwritten by Skuidtheme.css

I’ve noticed some styles in Millau is overwriting the configuration in the theme builder for our custom theme.

E.g.

/* Drawer */
table.nx-skootable-data tbody tr.nx-item-has-drawer td,
table.nx-skootable-data tbody tr td.nx-item-drawer {
background: #F3F2F2;
}```
The background color in my custom theme is overwritten by the above. It seems that custom theme has no effect at all. It worked fine in Rockaway and Brooklyn.

How can we make the custom theme work?

Another example.

In my custom theme builder:

For table, padding is: 8px 8px 8px 0

It is being overwritten by the padding 0 here: skuidtheme.css 1730

table.nx-skootable-data tbody .nx-fieldtext,
table.nx-skootable-data tfoot .nx-fieldtext {
    padding: 0; 
    color: #3e3e3c;
}

Please help.

Hi Jili,

My first thought would be to check if the drawer has a page include. If so, the page include’s theme should be set to the same theme as the parent page.
Also, a more basic suggestion - always ensure that they’ve run the “Update out of date themes” process on the themes page. 

If this doesn’t help, let me know.

Thanks! 1) The drawer has no page include. 2) yes, I did “Update out of date themes” . That’s when all of this fun started. :) 

In summary, what is specified in our custom theme i.e. input field border etc. is not taking effect in Millau.

In my custom theme builder:

For table, padding is: 8px 8px 8px 0

When inspecting the page element, it shows as being overwritten by the padding 0 here: skuidtheme.css 1730

table.nx-skootable-data tbody .nx-fieldtext,
table.nx-skootable-data tfoot .nx-fieldtext {
    padding: 0; 
    color: #3e3e3c;
}

Please investigate this with a custom theme and add a style and then check if it is working for you. Thanks!

Looking at your original example, I wanted to make sure - do you have a custom background color set up for your drawers in this custom theme? Or, does the missing background color refer to the page or table’s main background color?

Also, are you working in Lightning? If so, does the issue happen both in Lightning and classic Salesforce?