Tell Skuid template NOT to process merge syntax...

Hey Matt, thank you but I think I probably didn’t explain myself very clearly. What I’d like to do is have merge syntax written on the page (in a Template component) but not actually processed by skuid (i.e. it just shows the field name in the curly braces). So it’d look like this:

Here is my template content. Here is a {{merge_field}}. The merge field is shown with the curly braces and is not processed by Skuid.I can then give the user a list of merge fields which they can then use when creating a mailmerge templates for generating pdf letters. E.g:<br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" /><pre alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="">Please use the following merge fields when creating your document: Opportunity Name = {{Name}}<br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" />Account Name = {{Account&#46;Name}}<br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" />Date = {{CloseDate}}At the moment when I try to do this it, of course, tries to process the merge syntax so you just end up with:
Opportunity Name = 
Account Name =
Date =I think I can probably just use javascript to insert the information which then won't be processed by Skuid's mailmerge api on render, e.g. via:<br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" /><pre alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="">$("#table-of-merge-fields-for-user")&#46;html("<table>MY LIST</table>");