Bug with creating new row from a Table

Hi all,

I have a peculiar problem that I have found …

I have a model for account that queries on page load, but doesn’t find any data. This account model is showing on a page in a table with a 'Read with Inline Editing" mode, but has a render condition on it to only show if the account model has data rows.

If I use a button to create a new row in the model, the table appears, but the first row that is created is in a read-only format, then the second one is editable, as in the screen shot below.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Is the model set to create a row if model has none? What does the action to create a new row look like?

It is not set to create a default row if the model has none, but if I change it to create one, the default row it creates is in the readonly-format like the first row is on the table in the screenshot.

The action to create a new row is just a button on a buttonset with the only action being create new row(s) for the account model.

If I change the table to edit mode it doesn’t happen, but if I leave it in Read with Inline Editing, it does it…

Also, to clarify in case it is unclear, to create the two rows in the initial post, I have clicked the button twice. The first time I press it, it creates the first row in the readonly format. When I click it a second time to create a second row, it creates the one in the edit mode

This is a known issue in Skuid. We will comment here when the fix is released in an upcoming version of Skuid. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you.

Hello Skuid Community ~

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestion! Skuid listened to your concern and has implemented your idea in the new 11.2.9 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.