Expectation for Response Time?

Dave,

Thanks for your response.

This community is a major part of what has made Skuid what it is today. For me, and for many others, the community has consistently saved us valuable time and made the experience of app building in Skuid more fun than frustrating. In the last few months, the fun and frustration balance has reversed for me.

I understand that Skuid has grown considerably since I first joined this community in 2014. Skuid is certainly a better product in many ways in 2018 than it was 4 years ago. But In some ways (particularly the release process and community support) the Skuid experience has gotten worse.

An experience like this leaves me longing for days not so long ago when a simple question would get a quick and knowledgeable answer from Rob or Ben or J. or Zach within a few hours.

Should it be my expectation moving forward that I will need to wait a month or more to have any new problem engaged by someone at Skuid (not to mention solved)? Setting reasonable expectations will allow me to temper my natural frustration.

I would be happy to have a conversation about this on the phone (585-232-3894 x307), but I think the community also deserves a public answer.

Thanks!
Matt