Updating a page include in a popup closes popup

I am having this issue when using the toggle component action on a page include within a popup. Toggling the page include from within the popup closes the popup. Toggling a page include within the main page works fine. I tested this in a sandbox on v11.2.5. Below is a very simple model-less test page to illustrate this. Also, when I was trying to figure out what the issue was, I thought I found the same behavior (toggling a component within the popup closing the whole popup) when toggling a component type other than a page include, but not finding that now and I don’t have time to test all the permutations, so just a heads up that it might not be limited to page includes.

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="true"> <models/> <components> <buttonset uniqueid="sk-2Voy-452"> <buttons> <button type="popup" label="Open Popup" uniqueid="sk-2Voy-461"> <popup title="New Popup" width="90%"> <components> <buttonset uniqueid="sk-2Vp4-533"> <buttons> <button type="multi" label="Toggle Page Include in popup" uniqueid="sk-2Vp4-540"> <actions> <action type="toggleRenderComponent" behavior="toggle" componentid="pageIncInPopup"/> </actions> </button> </buttons> </buttonset> <includepanel type="skuid" uniqueid="pageIncInPopup" pagename="testPageInc"/> </components> </popup> </button> </buttons> </buttonset> <buttonset uniqueid="sk-2VtH-256"> <buttons> <button type="multi" label="Toggle Page Include on main page" uniqueid="sk-2VtI-263"> <actions> <action type="toggleRenderComponent" behavior="toggle" componentid="pageIncOnMainPage"/> </actions> </button> </buttons> </buttonset> <includepanel type="skuid" uniqueid="pageIncOnMainPage" pagename="testPageInc"/> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> <actionsequences/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </skuidpage>