Skuid pages not showing in salesforce1 app

We have the same problem

Hi Allison and Ben.

Can you describe more about what you do and don’t see happening after updating?
And, which version of Skuid were you previously using? 
Finally, have you made sure to update out of date themes after upgrading?

I am trying to reproduce the issue, and I do see in 11.2.1 and 11.1.18 that there is some unexpected whitespace below the page I’m using. When I scroll the top portion of the screen down, I see more of the Skuid page. Do you see the same?

Mark. I simply get a blank screen (see image). It flickers slightly different shades of white but nothing displays. Ben

Same here.  I just upgraded again to 11.2.1 to see if it fixes but same issue.  We were previously on 11.1.  I updated out of date themes in both the 11.2 and 11.2.1 upgrades

Allison and Ben, we have been able to reproduce the blank screen issue (see Ben’s screenshot) on iPhone in Salesforce 1, running Skuid 11.2, so I will bring this issue to the attention of our engineers for further investigation. We will update this conversation when a fix is available. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Thanks for the reply Mark.  This is big impact on our org-any estimated ETA on the fix?

Hi Allison, unfortunately there is not yet an ETA, since more discovery needs to happen to identify the root cause, though I will definitely relay your level of urgency to our engineers. Is this affecting your production environment, and if so, was it also happening in your sandboxes?

OK, thanks.  Does Skuid have any other options for users trying to view pages on iPad in lightning?  We have users on iPad that basically can’t access Salesforce now because they block mobile pages and direct users to the app…

Hi Allison, I’m sorry that your users haven’t been able to access Salesforce on mobile. Is this blocker the result of a security policy? The Salesforce One app and web browsers are the only methods for viewing Salesforce & Skuid pages that I’m aware of.

By the way, I did not see this issue happen on Android devices - was that your experience as well?

I don’t think it’s a security policy, I think SF just doesn’t allow lightning pages to be viewed on mobile device at all.  let me know if you have a way to override this.

P.S. we don’t have any users on Android devices so I’m not sure on that behavior.

Hi Allison,

I wanted to let you know that our engineers are continuing to work on this issue. I misunderstood your earlier comment about blocking mobile pages and direct users to the app, and thought that your company had a security policy that was blocking users from opening the affected pages in mobile browsers. Do you see the same behavior when viewing the affected pages in your mobile browser?

Regarding the comment you made about SF not allowing Lightning pages to be viewed on mobile - can you share any more information about that? I have been able to see Lightning pages in Salesforce 1 and in my mobile Chrome browser. Are you perhaps referring to specific kinds of Lightning pages? I know that when overriding Standard Buttons or Links, you have the option of setting up a Mobile-specific override, perhaps that’s relevant to your current setup?

SF won’t allow you to access the entire lightning experience on mobile browsers anymore (see screenshot below). It takes you to the Classic experience instead (and all of our pages have navigation blocked so users can’t get between pages). So if we can’t get the Skuid pages to show in the app, we have no way to access them on mobile.

Regarding your screenshot on the page overrides (we have both standard overrides and fully custom), none of our skuid pages are listed as lightning components so we don’t have the ability to override that way either. (and again, some of our key pages are not standard overrides so I don’t think this would be a full fix regardless).

Would it work to setup the page as a Lightning component and then build a Lightning app page?  If so, how do I do that? :slight_smile:

Hi Allison,

Thank you for sharing that document. I’m not sure if that approach would yield different results. However, it should be possible to view Lightning app + Skuid pages in the Salesforce 1 mobile app, and on certain mobile browsers. The link in your screenshot to “Requirements for the Salesforce App” leads here: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf1_requirements.htm&type=5

That documentation explains which certain combinations of smartphone + mobile browser are supported, which seems to somewhat contradict what’s in your screenshot. Just to cover all the bases, have you encountered issues viewing your Lightning+Skuid app pages in any of those combinations of phone + browser? 

I also want to assure you that we are still investigating the underlying issue that’s been reported in this thread. 

I think the page is just showing supported combos for the actual Mobile App1 usage, not active browsing on the mobile app.  We can’t get get the lightning experience at all on mobile browser (Skuid or Native) and it reverts back to Classic 

has there been any update on this?   have an Iphone X i am testing.  we use skuid pages in publisher actions as well as on salesforce1 pages.  In the production org we have not updated these all show fine.  When using chrome emulator and our dev org which has been updated they show also.  However on the actual app on the iphoneX they are blank.

I can get a skuid page to appear as a menu tab on salesforce1 by building a lightning app page including it but the issue with this is the additional header etc SF imposes on the page then.

Can this be avoided?

Also, when I surface the skuid page in a lightning app the css is not being respected. It has switched to a default font for some reason… (

Hi David, there’s no way to remove the SF Lightning header. If you’re seeing the classic header though, that can be avoided with the Skuid page’s own settings, and having the correct Visualforce markup to set showheader to false (if you’re using a VF page). 

Regarding the font issue, can you share which version of Skuid you’re working in? And does the issue happen in lightning on Desktop too?

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised here, “Skuid VF Tabs do not render in Salesforce Mobile App” (issue CORE-1988) in the new 11.2.7 and 11.2.8 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.
As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading. 
Thanks again for alerting us of these issues!