Skuid Feeback type not showing and breaks Feedback system

I just installed the newest version of Skuid in our Sandbox to show the Feedback button. I enabled it, but when I try to submit feedback it doesn’t show the feeback type and click “Submit” doesn’t work.

I’m doing this from a system administrator account, so I don’t think it’s a permission issue.

Any idea how to fix this?

We’re also experiencing this exact same issue

Sam and Conlan,

I am looking into this now, and will let you know what I’m able to find!

Thank you,

Josh

Hello again Sam and Conlan,

I just reproduced this, and it appears to be a defect that the developers are going to need to dig into. I’ve logged this as a known issue with them, and we will update this thread as we have updates.

Thank you,

Josh

Would this issue have anything to do with this?
https://community.skuid.com/t/feedback-button-fails-half-the-time

Bill,

I don’t believe this would be related just in taking a quick glance here. This issue causes the feedback type picklist to not surface, and as a result users cannot submit feedback. It looks, on the surface like your issue in the other thread is not specifically related to this one right now.

-Josh

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.2.5 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.