Not awesome table filters/search/save button layout in 11.1.13

Testing out 11.1.13 - not liking the new layout of the table header items

Here’s how it looks in 11.0.8:

how’s how it looks in 11.1.13:

and it’s even worse if you choose Button Position: Left

not sure what the intended improvement is. at least we can hide the header with a checkbox now (super cool!) but if we want to use this update we’ll need to hide all the headers and rebuild with button sets and filter sets, kinda silly.

Even the screenshots in the documentation don’t show this behavior
https://docs.skuid.com/v11.1.13/en/skuid/components/table/#basic-tab

So actually it looks like this is a problem due to my custom themes being out of date. But I’m not able to update them, haven’t been able to literally for years in multiple orgs so I just never do. 
https://community.skuid.com/t/update-out-of-date-themes-never-finishes

I just created a new brand them and copied over all the settings from my old theme. That fixed this issue.

I was about to comment that I had the same issue and that it was out of date theme, but I see you have that covered. I don’t have the theme updating issue you have, so my theme update went amoothly and fixed the problem.

The button/filter shift on tables in the tell tale sign that my themes are out of date.  That’s odd that you’ve not been able to update for years…  

Jack, if you are having trouble updating out of date themes, it’s possible that a theme in your list is corrupted, and causing trouble with the update process. I’m thinking about how you might be able to ferret out such a corrupted theme. One way could be to try exporting each theme, and seeing if 1) the export fails or 2) the exported theme causes trouble in another throwaway org’s “update themes” process. 

I have not heard of any recent issues with the Update Out Of Date Themes function itself, so if you’re running a recent version of Skuid, I’m hoping that the above suspicions are true.

Thanks Mark! That was exactly the issue. I was able to delete a couple of unused custom themes and it worked.